Sunday, February 14, 2010

Raven Symone Honestly Do You Guys Think Raven Symone Is A Good Entertainer?

Honestly do you guys think Raven Symone is a good entertainer? - raven symone

I know, That's So Raven was corny and all, but Disney for your taste of course ... I love Raven Symone personally think is very talented and his last album with the best! But not good ....
but I want to see what others think about it, and if you do not like it, then .... thats fine Please do not leave comments or something they say is the thickness of immature

10 comments:

Git'cher Sexy On II said...

Not anymore. After "The Cosby Show" was over! = (

Bella Swan said...

Well, I personally do not like it. I do not think she's pretty and I know it does not matter, but I do not like her voice. It's too tight a lot of time.

But personally, I love his performance. I loved The Cheetah Girls and was so funny on That's So Raven. But apart from that I am not a big fan of Mr. Rae.

Cassandra S. said...

I loved him, always. I have absolutely nothing against her and she is a star of Disney, I'm so grateful that they are not one of these openings as a mega Disney Hannah Montana, are so wrong.
It is a very nice girl, if this does not sound bad.
I still can not believe I was in Dr. Doo Little, who was so thin. lol

Anonymous said...

I think he is a talented artist, actress and singer. This is not the success it deserves lol
I loooooooove That's So Raven!
haha x

jonz4 said...

I think she is beautiful and talented.

:-) said...

omgoodness say people should not judge, he is fat.

I do not like it, but at least it's not a bad model.

Lolla★ ☮ said...

I think it is a good model and it's fun. And yes, he has talent.

Just another guy said...

I will not lie to me like Raven saw your program when I was younger.

alwaysmo... said...

He jumped the shark right after Bill Cosby Show ... I'm sorry.

dogzrock said...

Yes

Post a Comment