Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank You Card Messages For Boss Sales European Mobile Phones?

European Mobile Phones? - thank you card messages for boss sales

I have recently cracked the screen of my black Sony Ericsson W580i - a phone that I hated all my heart. (Buttons Horrible, fragile shell, software, frustration, etc.) My friend went to the phone drop, while I was in my wallet, if we were, and somehow always went to the ruins of the screen. My plan does not allow me for a free phone until December or January, but do not think waiting so long for a new one. (This is what it is really difficult to have SMS messages from my friends show, or missed calls from my boss.) I, however, a trip to Europe in about a month - and I would like some advice as to whether I am or do not receive a phone there. After one of my friends, phone shops in Europe are a gift from heaven, like a candy shop with bright colors, tri-mailnkets. (It was never before, but apparently only the pictures.)

I'll be on tour in France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Luxembourg. What would be the best place to get a phone and the phone should I? Or should I go ahead and buy one of our U.S. phones? Most phones should work, if my SIM card from AT & T, directly contact to? Thank you in advance for any help. It would be greatly appreciated.

I do not seek an incredibly elegant phone. At this point I just want something with a good screen size and (possibly a camera and it has never been able to maximize my old one - told me that there were other applications in progress, as I have just the phone). Text messages would be equally beautiful. I & # 039;'m willing to pay up to $ 150 USD for the phone, which requires only the essentials. Again, thank you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I want to buy in Italy, because they sell unlocked phones is required by law. Also it would be easier to acquire telephone, without the travel problems between the countries. Your budget is a little thin, but the kind of phones they offer, but will do. One idea could be spent a little more money and buy a new iPhone 3GS, use it on his trip after selling on eBay when I return to the state. You can easily double the original investment due to "true" unlocked cell phones get a much better price than chopped, because no matter how many block changes that are not useful, a service provider.

There is only one way to buy a good phone and for your travel and earn money for your new phone.

If you do not wantUse the iPhone (but that) would be the highest, higher performance, I would be a sudden "new" as X1 phone from Sony Ericsson and Nokia N-98, or a hot object to a lot of money for eBay. I intend to 200 euros, or about $ 400 to spend as well, but they date back from $ 800. Or go to the half with a friend.

I hope that helped:)

Post a Comment